The Radium Competition Catch Can (CCC) was created to provide motorsports participants with a high quality product that meets the common 1 Quart minimum capacity requirements dictated by many organizing bodies including SCCA, NASA, and Formula Drift. It is CNC machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminum to provide the ultimate in function and finish. All of the CCC components are anodized to provide a long lasting durable surface finish. Like all Radium catch cans, the CCC has an easily accessed dipstick to quickly check fluid level.
Stainless steel filtration media provides surface area for oil vapor to condense and drop out of suspension. A large free flowing chamber for the condensing media (6 times larger than standard catch cans) does not create any flow restriction. The media can be removed for cleaning.
The included mounting bracket allows full 360 degree rotation. Also, by adding the optional extension piece, the CCC can be configured in short or tall form. To upgrade at a later time from the short to long version go HERE.
Dimensions and Specifications
- 2.6 lb (long version) and 2.25 lb (short version)
- 10AN ORB (7/8"-14 O-ring) threaded inlet/outlet ports
- 8.9” total height long version / 6.1” total height short version
- 3.45” outside diameter
- 1 quart (0.946 L, 32 fl oz) internal volume long version
- 0.625 quart (0.59 L, 20 fl oz) internal volume short version
Inlet / Outlet Fittings
Optional fittings can be added using the drop down menus. For more information on these fittings, go HERE.
Petcock Drain Kit
A threaded 4AN ORB port is integrated on the bottom for the ability to plumb a petcock drain valve.
-Anodized Aluminum 4AN ORB to Barbed Fitting
-Nylon ¼” Barb Mini Ball Valve
-PCV Compliant Rubber Hose
Notes1. The lower half of the body simply unscrews for draining.
2. The integrated dipstick unscrews for a quick way to check oil level.
3. Some engines may require multiple catch cans depending on the PCV system design.
4. Catch cans are sold without fittings. Compatible 10AN ORB adapter fittings can be found HERE.
5. Bulk PCV hose in various sizes can be found HERE.
6. Catch cans are NOT designed to be used with aftermarket crankcase vacuum pumps.