If your looking to purchase an aftermarket Liquid Pressure Sensor for Fuel or Oil this is what we recommend. These sensors have 3 wires going to them - 5V power, Sensor ground, and Signal Output. Please refer to the diagram loaded in the product images for sensor pin locations.
- 1/8" - 27 NPTF Innovative Motorsports
What is included?
- 0-150PSIg pressure sensor
- Connector pig-tail with 6' loom
- Connector Kit (mating connector for the sensor with associated pins - this is for users that are making their own harness or modifying a harness)
In the software Eugene with the basemap loaded Select the tab Inputs > Liquid Pressure Sensors - Oil Pressure Sensor, Fuel Pressure Sensor - change the "sensor type for external fuel sensor" to - 0.5 - 4.5v (150PSIg)
- Please refer to the wiring guide located under the home tab in Eugene. You can access this by connecting to the ECU you have purchased or download the Eugene software along with the basemap provided for each ECU
- Note depending on what ECU you are pairing with this sensor it could be more convenient to choose a difference source location for this sensor. This allows you to use unused sensor locations on pnp units to reduce the amount of wiring needed or even better utilizing mating plugs to make the sensor Plug N Play. (we offer this option for certain vehicle models)