SUITS: Plug'n'Play replacement of the factory ECU for MY95-97 Toyota LandCruiser 80 Series with 1FZ-FE and manual transmission only. Supports sub tank transfer system. (European delivered models please confirm your ECU pin out with Haltech before ordering)
INCLUDES: Plug'n'Play adaptor harness, M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins, auxiliary I/O 16 Pin Tyco plug and pins.
NOTES: Spare ignition outputs can be used (via custom wiring) to convert from distributor to direct fire ignition system. (6 individual coils). E750 ECU does NOT support the factory idle speed stepper motor control. Please use an E2000/2500 ECU if this function is required.
If you are using a factory harness and are after an easy ECU upgrade, take a look at Haltech Plug'n'Play Adaptor Kits. These adaptors plug directly into your Haltech ECU and have a set of factory connectors on the other side which plug straight into the factory harness.
- simple Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play adaptor into your vehicle.
- guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
- harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.