SUITS: Plug 'n' Play replacement of the factory ECU for VW/Audi 1.8T AWP ONLY (2001-2006) Volkswagen Golf Mk4 GTI, Bora/Jetta, Beetle, Polo GTI, Audi A3, A4 Quattro Sport, TT Mk1 (8N), Skoda Octavia vRS & SEAT Leon, Toledo. Manual transmission only.
INCLUDES: Injection molded plastic plug 'n' play adaptor harness, M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins, auxiliary I/O 16 Pin Tyco plug and pins.
NOTES: The CAN dash support was developed on a 2003 VW Beetle - other models may not be supported or have reduced dash functionality.
If you are using a factory harness and are after an easy ECU upgrade, take a look at Haltech Plug'n'Play Adaptor Kits. These adaptors plug directly into your Haltech ECU and have a set of factory connectors on the other side which plug straight into the factory harness.
- A simple Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- The quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play adaptor into your vehicle.
- The guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
- This harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
- Fully programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.