The New MTX-L PLUS wideband gauge features our patented DirectDigital™ technology and all-new Advanced Sensor Control which receives feedback from the sensor more frequently and optimizes heater control. The combination of these technologies makes the MTX-L Plus our fastest, most durable and accurate air/fuel ratio gauge ever! An integrated serial in/out port allows for seamless integration with Adaptronic Modular ECU's.
FASTER Sensor Frequency for faster O2 sensor feedback
FASTER Analog Output Speed helps ensure that your ECU sees changes in air/fuel ratio as they happen
ENHANCED Heater Control for superior sensor performance in forced induction and other high performance applications
- Large digital readout and programmable “Digital Needle” provides the functionality of a needle gauge with the pinpoint accuracy of a digital display
- Digital display in AFR or Lambda
- 52mm (2 1/16”) diameter gauge body with included interchangeable faceplates and bezels
- Bosch™ LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor
- Patented 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for maximum accuracy
- Wideband O2 compatible with several fuel types
- Innovate MTS serial in/out
For Installation instructions Click HERE
To connect your Innovate Motorsports MTX-L PLUS: Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge to the ECU you will use the Molex to Molex Patch cable (inn3812) to go from the Out on the the MTX-L PLUS to the IN S1 or S2 on the Adaptronic Modular ECU.
- To allow the Adaptronic ECU to know that you are using a wideband over Serial you will need to go to the inputs tab > O2 / Lambda Sensors, O2 Sensor 1 - Set the connection to Serial Only
- To allow you to see your A/Fs in the Eugene software you will go to Functions > Serial Comms - Serial IN 1 or 2 - Set the connection to Innovate - Type None, Number of MTXL, LC2 or LC1 connect to 1. If you are daisy chaining TC-4 Plus through the Innovate MTX-OL PLUS wideband you will have this device be at the begining of the daisy chain and the out will go to the IN on the MTX-L wideband and then the out from the MTX-L wideband will go to IN S1 or S2 on the adaptronic Modular ECU and the Number of MTXL, LC2 or LC1 connect to 1.
- The Gauge type in Eugene will be AFR (Petrol) or Lambda depending on what unit you have chosen in the home tab under units.