12-21 Toyota 86
12-20 Subaru BRZ
12-16 Scion FR-S
The new Radium Engineering fuel pump hanger has been redesigned for improved fuel collection and for ease of installation. It completely replaces the factory in-tank fuel pump module and allows 1 or 2 aftermarket fuel pumps to be used. The OEM level sender is retained in order to maintain factory functionality.
-8AN ORB to 8AN Male Pump-Out Fitting
-6AN ORB to 6AN Male Return Fitting
-Collector Box with 1-Way Fill Valve
-Venturi Jet Pump Siphon
-High Current Electrical Connections
-Anodized Fuel Level Sender Mount
-Twin Fuel Pump Compatibility
-Single Merged Fuel Pump Outlet
-Stainless Hardware and Clamps
-Alternative Fuel Compatibility
PREVENTING FUEL STARVATION
The kit includes a 1-piece anodized aluminum collector box that makes installation a breeze and keeps fuel trapped around the pump inlet(s). There is a 355 LPH 1-way fill valve incorporated in the bottom of the collector that allows fuel in, but not out. Furthermore, the collector box is constantly replenished with fuel returning from the pressure regulator.
NOTES ABOUT THE VENTURI JET PUMP
1. The OEM venturi jet pump in the return line creates a restriction that can impact fuel pressure reliablity.
2. Radium Engineering has redesigned the siphon system to eliminate this restriction but still effectively scavenge fuel. This means higher flowing pumps can safely be used without fuel pressure issues.
3. Depending on fuel pressure, the venturi jet pump will consume 15-45 LPH. Take this fuel loss into consideration when sizing the fuel pumps.
4. If it is important for fuel pressure to hold steady after the engine is shut down, install one of these CHECK VALVES somewhere in the fuel system.
NOTES ABOUT PUMP CONFIGURATION
For "Pumps Not Included" configurations:
-There will be enough components included with this option to use 1 or 2 fuel pumps. Depending on the setup, some parts will simply not be used.
-A pliable fuel pump filter sock like this HERE must be used for proper fitment.
For "Pumps Included" configurations:
-The unit will arrive ready to be dropped in with only minor assembly required. When the unit is purchased with 1 pump included, additional parts will be needed to install a second pump.
NOTES ABOUT FUEL PRESSURE
1. This system eliminates the OEM fuel pressure regulator inside the stock unit.
2. This system requires the use of an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator.
3. A fuel pressure regulator is included in the plumbing kit listed below.
NOTES ABOUT FILTRATION
1. If a configuration with fuel pumps included is selected, the kit will come preassembled and 65 micron sock filters will be installed on the fuel pump inlets.
2. This system eliminates the OEM "post" fuel pump filter. A low-micron aftermarket fuel filter should be installed downstream to protect the injectors from debris.
3. A post-pump fuel filter is included in the plumbing kit listed below.
NOTES ABOUT WIRING
1. Single fuel pump installations can re-use the OEM fuel pump controller wiring.
2. Radium recommends upgrading the wiring to ensure the pumps are operating at their full potential.
3. Universal fuel pump wiring kits can be found HERE. Select one for each aftermarket pump used.
OPTIONAL ADD-ON BELOW
20-0306-0X FUEL HANGER PLUMBING KIT, FR-S/BRZ/86
PLUMBING KIT NOT COMPATIBLE WITH AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION MODELS
The fuel hanger plumbing kits convert the OEM returnless system to a traditional return system. They include everything required to connect directly to the OEM or aftermarket fuel rails for both single and dual pump configurations. A -8AN PTFE hose attaches to a Radium Engineering fuel filter that mounts underneath the vehicle using a chassis-specific bolt-on bracket. Depending on the kit selected (-03 or -05), the fuel filter will be assembled with 1 of 2 different elements. Go HERE for more filter element information.
The fuel filter is secured to an inline Radium fuel presssure gauge which is attached to an adjustable Radium fuel pressure regulator. The FPR can be used to mimic the OEM fuel system or it can be ran 1:1 with a vacuum reference. -6AN PTFE hoses are included to connect to the fuel rail and high pressure fuel pump.
-Filter (-03 Stainless or -05 Microglass)
-Fuel Pressure Regulator
-Fuel Pressure Gauge
-Heat Exchanger Filter Mount
-Aluminum Filter Bracket
-SAE Quick Connects
-Aluminum Adapter Fittings
-8AN and -6AN PTFE Fuel Hoses
-6AN PushLok Hose Ends
-3/8" Fuel Return Hose
-Stainless and Aluminum Hardware