If you are looking for a simple way to interface a pressure sensor with your Series 6-8 FD3S Rx7 we have developed a Plug N Play pressure sensor. We designed this for its intention for fuel pressure but it can work for oil pressure if you choose.
- 1/8" - 27 NPTF Innovative Motorsports
What is included?
- 0-150PSIg pressure sensor
- Plug N Play Jumper harness 34" long
In the software Eugene with the basemap loaded Select the tab Inputs > Liquid Pressure Sensors - Oil Pressure Sensor, Fuel Pressure Sensor - change the "sensor type for external fuel sensor" to - 0.5 - 4.5v (150PSIg)
- Change the Source from Default to Ch 3 - IMAP_ext
- Go to the output tab, Then Fuel system under the Injection section, click on fuel system - Set the Fuel Pressure Modeling to Measured.
- You will want to set your Nominal Fuel pressure to match what the Fuel pressure is reading. We recommend using a base fuel pressure of 43.5 when the engine is running and no vacuum source to the regulator. (after this is set you will reconnect the vacuum source)